Adventure the day away! Travel with us into Cape Range National Park to enjoy a full day of exploring Ningaloo Reef by sea kayak, snorkel, and stand up paddle board (SUP). In the morning we launch the kayaks at stunning Osprey Bay, where you can snorkel from your kayak amongst hundreds of colourful fish in the Osprey Sanctuary, before swapping the kayaks for SUPs (Stand Up Paddleboards) in the afternoon and paddling the beautifully sheltered, turquoise waters of Sandy Bay.
Pick up from your Exmouth accommodation starting at 7.45am, return to town around 4pm.
CHILD 8-17: $225
- Sea kayak in the beautiful Osprey Sanctuary Zone, spot turtles from your kayak, and enjoy the clear turquoise waters
- Snorkel from your kayak to explore the corals and colourful fish of Ningaloo Reef – an experience you won’t soon forget! (Don’t worry, it’s easy, we’ll show you how)
- Stand up paddle (SUP) in the sheltered, pristine waters of Sandy Bay, one of the most beautiful beaches of the Ningaloo coast
- Small groups with experienced, local guides - suitable for beginners to advanced
- Enjoy commentary on the history, culture and natural wonders of the local area on the drive into Cape Range National Park and Osprey Bay
- Double sit-inside sea kayaks, lifejackets (PFDs)
- Snorkel, mask and fins (you are welcome to bring your own if you have them)
- Stand up paddle boards (SUPs). Soft, stable boards are available – perfect for beginners.
- Long sleeve sunshirts, broad brim hats, wetsuits in season
- Dry bags for valuables
- Morning tea and lunch, freshly prepared by your guide (specific dietary requirements can be catered for, please advise on booking)
- Transport to and from your Exmouth accommodation
- National Park entry fee
- Experienced, local guide
- Complimentary photos taken by your guide
- Sunglasses, sunscreen
- Drinking water (we recommend 1-2 litres in winter, 2-3 litres in summer)
- Bathers, boardshorts, footwear (thongs, crocs, sandals)