Travel with us into Cape Range National Park to sea kayak and snorkel the beautiful turquoise lagoons of Ningaloo Reef.
Sea kayaking is a fantastic way to explore the sheltered bays and beaches of Ningaloo; spot turtles, rays, schools of fish, and coral life from your kayak. Enjoy the contrasting scenery of Reef and Range that this World Heritage listed area offers - all from the best seat in the house.
Our Lagoon Explorer tour begins with pick up from your Exmouth accommodation starting from 7.45am. Return to town around 4pm. Available most days.
CHILD 8 - 17 years: $205
- Travel in your very own quality double sit-inside sea kayak, and get up close and personal with the amazing wildlife of Ningaloo. Turtles, rays, and schools of jumping fish are often spotted from the kayaks. You may also see dolphins or dugong (in season)
- Snorkel amongst the amazing coral and colourful fish of Ningaloo Reef, and take the opportunity to snorkel from your kayak – an experience you won’t soon forget! (Don't worry, it's easy. We'll show you how)
- Enjoy the contrasting colours and scenery of Reef and Range - from the best seat in the house
- Relax on beautiful sandy beaches with a delicious morning tea, and again for lunch, all freshly prepared by your guide
- Enjoy commentary on the history, culture and natural wonders of the local area on the drive into Cape Range National Park and our kayak launching spot for the day
- Double sit-inside sea kayaks, with rudder for comfortable cruising, lifejackets (PFDs)
- Snorkel, mask and fins, (you are welcome to bring your own if you have them)
- Long sleeve sunshirts, broad brim hats, wetsuits in season
- Dry bags for valuables
- Morning tea and lunch (specific dietary requirements can be catered for, please advise on booking)
- Transport to and from your Exmouth accommodation
- National Park entry fee
- Qualified and experienced local guide
- Complimentary photos taken by your guide
- Sunglasses, sunscreen
- Drinking water (we recommend at least 1L)
- Bathers, boardshorts, footwear (thongs, crocs, sandals)
- A warm layer on cool days