Full Day Sea Kayak & Snorkel Tour
Travel with us into Cape Range National Park on this full day sea kayak tour to sea kayak and snorkel the beautiful turquoise lagoons of Ningaloo Reef.
Sea kayaking is a fantastic way to explore the sheltered lagoons and beautiful beaches of Ningaloo; paddle into paradise and leave the crowds behind. Along the way you'll look for turtles, rays, schools of fish, and coral life from your kayak. You may even see dugong and dolphins. Enjoy the contrasting scenery of reef and range that this UNESCO World Heritage-listed area offers - all from the best seat in the house.
Our Lagoon Explorer tour begins with pick up from your Exmouth accommodation starting from 7.45am. Return to town around 4pm. Available most days late March to late January.
CHILD 8 - 17 years: $205
FAMILY (2 adults + 2 children): $740*
(*Direct bookings only. Please contact us for other family/group pricing)
- Travel in your very own quality double sit-inside sea kayak, and get up close and personal with the amazing wildlife of Ningaloo. Turtles, rays, and schools of jumping fish are often spotted from the kayaks. You may also see dolphins or dugong (in season)
- Snorkel amongst the amazing coral and colourful fish of Ningaloo Reef, and take the opportunity to snorkel from your kayak – an experience you won’t soon forget! (Don't worry, it's easy. We'll show you how)
- Enjoy the contrasting colours and scenery of Reef and Range - from the best seat in the house
- Relax on beautiful sandy beaches with a delicious morning tea, and again for lunch, all freshly prepared by your guide
- Enjoy commentary on the history, culture and natural wonders of the local area on the drive into Cape Range National Park and our kayak launching spot for the day
- Double sit-inside sea kayaks, with rudder for comfortable cruising, lifejackets (PFDs)
- Snorkel, mask and fins, (you are welcome to bring your own if you have them)
- Long sleeve sunshirts, broad brim hats, wetsuits in season
- Dry bags for valuables
- Morning tea and lunch (specific dietary requirements can be catered for, please advise on booking)
- Transport to and from your Exmouth accommodation
- National Park entry fee
- Qualified and experienced local guide
- Complimentary photos taken by your guide
- Sunglasses, sunscreen
- Drinking water (we recommend at least 1L)
- Bathers, boardshorts, footwear (thongs, crocs, sandals)
- A warm layer on cool days
Is this tour family friendly?
Yes, it most suited to families with children aged 12+. The minimum age we take on this tour is 8 years old, however depending on their prior experience and activity level, younger children may find the day quite tiring, and the adult will be doing the majority of the work (i.e paddling a double kayak alone). Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to discuss this further with one of our guides.
I am a solo traveller and would like to book this tour. Do you take single bookings?
Yes we do! Solo travellers are most welcome on our tours. Please note that on most tours we use double kayaks, so you may end up paddling with another compatible participant, or the guide.
How many people will be on the tour?
We will run the tour with a minimum of 3 people, and usually have no more than 8 people. We can cater for larger groups and provide customised tours, please contact us for more info.
Do you take non-swimmers?
Yes, non-swimmers are welcome. All of our guests wear PFDs (life jackets) whilst kayaking, and you are welcome to wear them whilst snorkelling if needed.
I've never been sea kayaking before, can I book this tour?
Yes, this tour is suitable for novice to advanced sea kayakers. Our guides will help you with the skills and information you need to safely enjoy the tour, and be on the water with you at all times.
Do I need to be super fit to enjoy this tour?
No, an average level of fitness, and a sense of adventure are all you need to have a blast. The tour does involve snorkelling from the kayaks (don't worry, getting back in is easier than you think - we'll show you how). Our sea kayaks have a weight limit of 110kg per person, due to the inherent limitations in size and design.
Monday - Friday
8.30am - 4pm
After hours enquiries are
welcome, please leave us
a message and we will
get back to you as soon