Join us for a half day sea kayak and snorkel adventure in the wildlife-rich Bundegi Sanctuary Zone, amongst the northern stretches of Ningaloo Reef. Spot turtles in the shallows from your kayak; rays, baby reef sharks and osprey are also commonly seen. Take the opportunity to snorkel from your kayak amongst the sheltered coral gardens and enjoy the colourful fish life.
CHILD (8-17 years): $89
DURATION: 3.5 Hours
**PLEASE NOTE: Tour start time changes daily depending on the tide. Please check our booking form for daily tour times **
- A great introduction to kayaking and a unique, family-friendly way to explore the amazing waters of Ningaloo.
- Spot turtles, rays, schools of fish and more from your double sit-on-top sea kayak in the sheltered, shallow waters.
- Snorkel amongst the coral gardens and colourful reef fish from the 'Kayak Only' moorings in the sheltered waters of the Bundegi Sanctuary Zone. Snorkelling from your kayak is an experience you won't soon forget, and easier than you think (don't worry, we'll show you how!)
- Small group tours with a maximum of 8 guests
- Local, experienced guides
- Double sit-on-top sea kayaks
- PFDs (lifejackets)
- Snorkelling gear: Snorkel, mask, fins, wetsuits in season
- Long sleeve sun shirts, broad brim hats
- Dry bags for valuables
- Snacks to re-energise
- Pick up/drop off from your Exmouth town accommodation
- Complimentary tour photos taken by your guide
- Drinking water
- Sunscreen, sunglasses
- Bathers/ board shorts
SEA KAYAK, SNORKEL & CAMPING TOURS