Half Day Sea Kayak & Snorkel Tour
Enjoy an afternoon of sea kayaking and snorkelling in the northern waters of Ningaloo Marine Park, close to Exmouth town. We usually paddle from either Bundegi boat ramp, or Jansz Beach. Pick up from your Exmouth accommodation starting at 12.45pm, return around 4.30pm.
CHILD 8-17 Years: $110
Tour departures are subject to minimum numbers and weather conditions.
Is this tour not available on the date that you would like?
Check out our Weekly Tour Calendar to view other tours that may be available.
- A great introduction to kayaking and a unique, family-friendly way to explore the amazing waters of Ningaloo. Spot wildlife from your sit-on-top kayak
- Snorkel from your kayak to explore the corals and colourful fish of Ningaloo Reef – an experience you won’t soon forget! (Don’t worry, it’s easy, we’ll show you how)
- Pull up on a deserted beach for a delicious afternoon tea freshly prepared by your guide
- Enjoy commentary on the history, culture and natural wonders of the local area on the drive to our kayak launching spot for the day
- Double sit-on-top sea kayaks, lifejackets (PFDs)
- Snorkel, fins and mask (you are welcome to bring your own if you have them)
- Long sleeve rashies, broad brim hats, wetsuits in season
- Dry bags for valuables
- Afternoon tea (specific dietary requirements can be catered for, please advise on booking)
- Transport to and from your Exmouth accommodation
- Complimentary tour photos taken by your guide
- Sunglasses, sunscreen
- Drinking water (we recommend 1 litre in winter, 2 litres in summer)
- Bathers, boardshorts, footwear (thongs, crocs, sandals)