June 8, 2020
The team at Exmouth Adventure Co is super excited to be able to welcome guests from all over WA, including the Kimberley, at this time. With winter setting in in the southern areas of our state, we're sure everyone is looking forward to a sunny break in the NW.
Whilst we must still observe physical distancing and hygiene guidelines, we are OPEN FOR BUSINESS and offering our HIRE and TOUR services 6 days per week Monday to Saturday.
Some of the measures that we are taking to protect our staff, customers and the Exmouth community during this time include:
- We ask that you do not come to our office or take a tour with us if you are feeling unwell
- Extra precautions are being taken to sanitise our equipment between use, with no sharing of equipment. Guests are encouraged to bring their own equipment if possible (e.g. snorkel mask)
- Meals/snacks will be modified during this time. Instead of our usual 'picnic-style' shared meals, guides will be preparing and serving all snacks and meals individually
- Staff have successfully completed the WA Government’s AHA Hospitality & Hygiene COVID-19 Hygiene Course, a dedicated Hygiene Officer will be on all tours and comprehensive COVID Safety Plans are in place for tour and base operations
- In the case of solo travellers or groups with an odd-number of people (ie, families of 3 or 5), the solo person will be required to paddle a single kayak on our half day tours only. Cockpits are appropriately spaced in our double sea kayaks used on our full day and multi day tours to safely enable physical distancing
- Hand sanitizer will be available for guests to use throughout the tour/hire process
- Guests are encouraged to make bookings via phone, email or online instead of in person
We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy, and look forward to sharing Ningaloo with our guests from around Australia in the future.
If you are from interstate or overseas and have a tour booked with us in the coming months, please get in touch to discuss your options, including our relaxed cancellation policy at this time.
If you would like to make a booking, purchase a gift voucher, or have any questions or concerns, please get in touch.