January 7, 2021
We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS, and offering our TOUR and HIRE service all through the summer months.
With Exmouth experiencing one of the busiest winter, spring and summer periods ever, the team at Exmouth Adventure Co are super grateful to all the West Aussies who have been enjoying travelling in our own state and heeding the call to 'wander out yonder'. To avoid disappointment, we are recommending booking all of your Exmouth accommodation, tours and hire in advance.
Whilst WA has enjoyed relative freedom compared to other states in Australia, and around the world, we are still extremely mindful of the risks that COVID presents, and are still implementing COVID-safe practices: observing physical distancing and hygiene guidelines and recommendations.
Some of the measures that we are taking to protect our staff, customers and the Exmouth community during this time include:
- We ask that you do not come to our office or take a tour with us if you are feeling unwell
- Extra precautions are being taken to sanitise our equipment between use, with no sharing of equipment. Guests are encouraged to bring their own equipment if possible (e.g. snorkel mask)
- Meals/snacks will be modified during this time. Instead of our usual 'picnic-style' shared meals, guides will be preparing and serving all snacks and meals individually
- Staff have successfully completed the WA Government’s AHA Hospitality & Hygiene COVID-19 Hygiene Course, a dedicated Hygiene Officer will be on all tours and comprehensive COVID Safety Plans are in place for tour and base operations
- Hand sanitizer will be available for guests to use throughout the tour/hire process
- Guests are encouraged to make bookings via phone, email or online instead of in person
We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy, and look forward to sharing Ningaloo with our guests from around Australia when safe to do so.
During this time we have introduced an amended COVID Cancellation Policy for our multi-day tours, which as follows:
Any multi-day tour cancellation, due to COVID-related government restrictions beyond the customer’s control, received by EAC more than 14 days prior to tour departure is eligible for a full refund. If a customer cancels within 14 days, due to government-imposed restrictions beyond the customer's control, we offer a 70% refund, and 30% (or equal to tour deposit) will be issued as a voucher to re-book, with a 3-year validity.
Cancellations for any reason, other than as outlined above, will be subject to our normal cancellation policy.
If you are from interstate or overseas and have a tour booked with us in the coming months, please get in touch to discuss your options, including this relaxed cancellation policy at this time.
If you would like to make a booking, purchase a gift voucher, or have any questions or concerns, please get in touch.