Would you like to join our team?
Exmouth Adventure Co. is built around of a small team of passionate outdoors people. Our season at Exmouth and Ningaloo Reef usually runs between mid-March and mid-January. Within this season we are periodically looking for suitably qualified casual staff members to help out during our busy periods.
Minimum qualifications required:
- Current Drivers Licence with 'F' Endorsement
- Current First Aid certificate & CPR
- Aquatic Rescue training: Surf Rescue certificate, Surf Bronze or similar
- Sea Kayaking qualifications: minimum Australian Canoeing Coastal Guide or equivalent
On top of this, the following skills, experience or qualifications are desirable:
- Snorkel guide
- Surf Coach (Surfing Australia, ASI)
- SUP Instructor (Surfing Australia, ASI)
- Keen interest in natural history, ecology, marine biology, willing to learn about the local area
- Basic computer and office skills
Our guides are multi-faceted. On any given day you may take on many roles including kayak instructor, snorkel guide, driver, naturalist, chef, SUP instructor, photographer and camp host.
If this sounds like you, please drop us a line to see what opportunities we may have now or in the near future.
Monday to Sunday
8.30am - 4.30pm
After hours enquiries are
welcome, please leave us
a message and we will
get back to you as soon