Turquoise Bay Snorkel Tour
Turquoise Bay is known as one of Australia's best beaches for good reason: inviting turquoise waters, beautiful white sand and great snorkelling just off the beach.
Our Turquoise Bay Snorkel Tour is perfect for families or groups looking for a guided snorkel experience, with experienced instructors who know the area intimately, and will show you how easy it is to safely enjoy the underwater wonderland of Ningaloo Reef.
This tour is available on an 'on-request' basis for group bookings of 4 or more people only. Contact us for availability and booking info.
Tour time: 4 hours | 9am - 1pm
Child 8 - 17 years: $110
CONFIDENCE & SAFETY
Gain confidence and improve your snorkelling skills under the watchful eyes of our experienced and qualified guides
Experience the beauty of one of the best beaches in Australia, above and below the water
Your guide will be in the water with you, pointing out amazing corals and marine life, and ensuring that you don't miss a thing
Relax and refresh on the beach with some post-snorkelling snacks
There is no substitute for local knowledge when visiting an area. With a combined 30 years of experience along this stretch on Ningaloo Reef, we know the ins-and-outs of snorkelling Turquoise Bay. You'll also enjoy commentary on the history, culture and natural wonders of the local area on your way to Turquoise Bay
- Transport and entry fee into Cape Range National Park
- All snorkelling equipment: quality snorkel, masks and fins, stinger suits or wetsuits, flotation aids where required
- Experienced guides with water rescue and first aid qualifications
- Yummy post snorkelling snacks (special dietary requirements can be catered for, please advise on booking)
- Complimentary photos of your snorkelling adventure
- Bathers/Board shorts
- Sunscreen, sunglasses
- Drinking Water (we recommend at least 1L)